We have three different application process'.
1. Our regular application process is for those who do not have 4000 hours or over of prior experience with 110 volts or higher or are recently out of the military.
2. Our Helmets to Hardhats applications are for those who have completed thier Military duty with in the past five years with an honorable discharge.
3. Our 4000 hour applications is for those who have a minimum of 4000 hours of prior experience with 110 volts or higher.
Click on the links below for more detailed information regarding the three different application processes.
To apply for the San Francisco Electricians apprenticeship, you must complete the applcation below.
- The first two pages (the "Application") must be filled out online/typed.
- Print all four pages.
- Complete the last two pages by hand.
- Make photo copies of all the required documents, including your photo ID. (See announcement for requirements)
- Highlight or mark the math requirements and graduation date so that it is easily seen by our staff during the application process. (See announcement for requirements)
- Final Step, bring all the documents to our facility on one of the application dates, within the time perimeters.
The first two pages must be typed filled on line, then Print all four pages. Read and complete second two pages by hand, then bring all pages to the school on any of the applications dates along with a photo copy of all the required documents (see announcement).