THE SFJATC IS NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR A FULL TIME TEACHING POSITION.
The job description for the position of Instructor is as follows:
- 1st bracket Day School Instructor – curriculum, grades, skills, blended learning
- 2nd bracket Day School Instructor – curriculum, grades, skills, blended learning
- 3rd bracket Day School Instructor – curriculum, grades, skills, blended learning
- Specialty classes as needed - curriculum, grades, skills, and blended learning
- Blended Learning System curriculum coordination for apprentice and JW classes.
- Coordinate all book orders, class supplies, and instructional materials.
- Order, receive, and distribute all material for teachers and teaching assistants.
- Perform new apprentice classroom upgrade testing as needed
- Perform new apprentice wage upgrade testing as needed
- Attend job related training as needed.
- Team player who works under the direction of the Training Director.
- Post-secondary education (Associate Degree or higher, and or IBEW/NECA National Training Institute graduate). Candidates must currently be approved as adjunct faculty instructors with Foothill College.
- Minimum of 5 years of Journey level work experience in the electrical construction industry with IBEW-NECA.
- Adult education teaching experience
- Work hours:
- This is a salaried position. Candidates must be willing to work afternoons and evenings.
- Salary and Benefits:
- Starting salary is the IBEW Local 6 JW rate based on 2,080 hours compensation annually, with full Medical, Dental, and Pension.
- The Full Time Instructor may not hold an elected position with the IBEW or NECA.
Resumes should be sent to the San Francisco JATC office located at 4056 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94112, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 3, 2019.
Women & Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Page Last Updated: May 10, 2019 (08:34:34)